General Terms & Conditions
- To the maximum extent permitted by law (and except where expressly set out otherwise) we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in relation to any information, content, materials or products included in this Website or to the availability, functionality or performance of the Website.
- We have used our best endeavours to ensure that the Website Content (which may include information obtained from our licensors and other third parties) is correct and current. However, the Website content may include errors and changes or events may occur which cause the information to be inaccurate or out of date. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, dranitagallo.com does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, currency or completeness of the Website Content and takes no responsibility for an error, omission or defect contained in the Website Content.
- The Website Content is intended for Canadian residents aged 18 and above.
- This website is provided “as is” and dranitagallo.com excludes all warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible by law. dranitagallo.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the website or any information or Website Content or that it is free of defects or viruses.
- You agree that this website is provided free of charge. dranitagallo.com cannot be liable to you or any person for any loss or damage of any kind which may arise from the use of dranitagallo.com and the use of any information contained within it.
- dranitagallo.com does not warrant that any of the functions contained in the website or your access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any outage notifications will be made in a timely manner, or at all.
- dranitagallo.com does not represent or warrant that this website, the Website Content or any other material accessible from this website is free from computer viruses (including macro viruses) or any other defect or error which may affect your software or systems. You should protect your software and systems by installing and implementing your own security and system checks.