UPDATE December 14, 2020
Our practice is open for essential eye care. Eye examinations are available by appointment only.
Please call us to arrange an appointment if:
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- You have lost or broken your glasses or you need an updated prescription
- You have a problem with your contact lenses
- You are an existing patient and have an eye emergency
- If you need to order your contact lenses
We can then assess how to meet your needs.
Contact lens supplies and glasses on order will be available for pick up during our office hours.
Please call ahead.
New changes to your eye exam experience:
If you can shop alone
- To support social distancing we will limit the number of patients allowed inside.
- This mean you may encounter line ups, please be patient.
- All appointments will be spread out so less patient crowding in the dispensary and waiting rooms
Keeping everyone Safe
- Our staff and doctors are wearing masks, goggles, shields, and gloves.
- We do require al patients to arrive with their own masks.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed where appropriate.
Pracitice Social Distancing
- We will manage traffic flow with flow signage to support customers and staff.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfecting.
- All eye wear handled will be disinfected.
- All patients will enter with a mask.
- Temperatures will be taken and oxygen levels measured before entering.
- Hands will be sanitized before entering.
- Please come alone.
- Children to be accompanied by only 1 adult.
No Pets Allowed
- Sorry no pets allowed.